Toyota’s 8-Series Stand-Up Rider was built with the ultimate performance and comfort in mind, delivering improved ergonomics, reliability and durability while reducing service intervals.
– AC powered system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and higher levels of productivity throughout the entire work shift.
– AC drive motor offers quicker acceleration, higher top speeds and smoother direction changes to help operators move more pallets per hour.
– AC lift motor features fully variable lift/lower control for fast, precise pallet retrieval or positioning.
– Auto-position hold maintains the forklift’s position on an inclined surface for maximum control.
– Optional integral sideshifter minimizes truck movements for storing and retrieving loads to increase overall operator efficiency.
– Anti-stall protection cuts off power to the forklift to prevent the motor from overheating.
– Cornering speed control option automatically slows the forklift’s travel speed while turning to help prevent damage to loads and tipovers.
– Mast tilt centering conveniently levels the forks parallel to the ground from both the back tilt and front tilt positions, improving operator efficiency and productivity.
– Spacious operator compartment with 8″ low step height eases frequent entry and exit during the work shift for reduced body fatigue.
– Backrest, armrest and floor mat offer cushioned lean points to reduce the effects of vibration and standing stresses.
– Integrated clipboard, amenity tray and cup holder provide a convenient, easy-to-reach, mobile workstation.
– Universal low-effort brake pedal allows for flexible positions to increase operator productivity while maneuvering in either direction.
– Shock dampened isolated operator floor with 7/8″ thick, cushioned operator floor mat offers shock tempering that reduces operator fatigue.
– Single-axis multifunction control handle allows control of travel, lift/lower, tilt and two optional auxiliary functions.
– Extended operator backrest option offers additional 10″ of comfort for tall operators.
– Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
– Moisture-resistant electrical connections are less susceptible to water intrusion and corrosion.
– Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
– Large diameter drive tires enable the truck to withstand continuous impact between dock plates and trailers.
– Powder-coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping on impact.
– LED lights option offer less maintenance and longer life.
– Dual steer tires reduce loading by 30% for extended tire life.
– Rugged chassis and mast designed to exceed the demands of your toughest workplace.
– AC Motors have no brushes, springs, commutator or wearable parts to service and replace, resulting in fewer, quicker and less expensive maintenance needs.
– Planned maintenance service intervals of 500 hours doubles the time between service visits.
– Self-diagnostics help maximize uptime by checking critical functions at start up.
– Built-in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
– No directional contactors reduce periodic maintenance and inspection time.
– Self-adjusting electric disc brake reduces costly downtime by eliminating routine maintenance.
– Battery connection location offers the operator easier access to the connector and keeps the battery cables confined to the compartment.
– Periodic maintenance notifies operators of the need for routine maintenance and service via the digital display monitor. The service intervals are programmable.
Check out http://www.toyotaforklift.com/product/ElectricMotorRiderLiftTrucks/8SeriesElectricStandUpRiderTruck.aspx for more information.