Note: READ DESCRIPTION FOR STEPS. AUDIO ENCODING MESSED UP. ALL STEPS / IMPORTANT INFO ARE BELOW.
I teach you how to fix and repair water damage on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or any electronic device using rice and a few steps. This works with computers, cell phones, and all electronics. Steps are below. Be sure to rate thumbs up, favorite, and subscribe for more content! Thanks for watching, and stay tuned.
1. Immediately turn off the device and remove any cases and dry off completely with a towel.
2. Fill a plastic bag or a bowl of Tupperware made of plastic with rice.
3. Fully submerge the iPhone or device in the rice, covering all sides of it to the point where you cannot see it anymore.
4. Wait a full 48 to 72 hours before removing it from the rice. When it is finished, attempt to turn it on or hook to a charger. It should work.
5. If this does not work, take to the apple store or other store and buy replacement or fix.
Notes: This works very well for me, but does not work every time. Make sure you do it very quickly after water damaging your device to prevent further damage. Don’t be careless just because this works. Doesn’t work every time. Good luck.
Subscribe to my youtube channel and videos: http://bit.ly/13b8gQN
Sign up on a Mobile Device to Earn Rewards by trying free apps on iOS or Android: http://bit.ly/19gEPgV
Get Paid Apps and Games for iOS and Android for free: http://bit.ly/13teZ3F
Facebook Fan Page: http://tinyurl.com/4tlhapz
Google Plus: http://www.gplus.to/danglekingpc
My Vlogs (Subscribe): http://www.youtube.com/danglekingtech