1. Mechanical Services – A New Business Frontier for Profitability Niranjan Paul, Research Analyst Industrial Automation & Process Control 01 July 2014 © 2014 Frost & Sullivan. All rights held. This report contains exceptionally private data and is the sole property of Frost & Sullivan. No piece of it might be circled, cited, replicated or overall duplicated without the composed support of Frost & Sullivan.
2. 2 Today’s Presenter Experience in the field of counseling and statistical surveying over the Industrial Automation and Process Control Division. Specific mastery in the European Pumps, Valves and Compressors (PVC) fragment and work in directing development counseling examination studies and producing business centered licensed innovation. Amid my time away structure work, I want to peruse furthermore find that cycling amid the weekends keeps me invigorated. Niranjan Paul, Research Analyst Frost & Sullivan India
3. 3 Contents 3 Market Overview—Executive Insights, Drivers and Restraints1 Market Analysis2 End User Snapshot3 Key End User Requirements4 Key Selection Criteria by Country5 Roadmap for the Future6 How Does it Fit into the Industrie 4.0 Perspective?7 Q&A8
4. 4 Scope of the Briefing Product Segmentation End-client Segmentation • Oil & Gas • Chemicals & Petrochemicals • Food & Beverage • Water & Wastewater • Pharmaceuticals • Metals & Mining • Power Generation • Others (Pulp & Paper, Marine, and so forth.) • Pumps • Industrial Valves and Actuators • Compressors • Electric Motors • Electric Drives • Industrial Gearboxes • Industrial Automation Services Segmentation Installation & Commissioning Training Spare Parts & Consumables Maintenance Repairs Engineering & Consulting Advanced Services Extensions, Upgrades & Retrofits End of Life Services Replacement
5. 5 Market Overview—Executive Insights Maintenance as a procedure Emphasis on cutting edge administrations Adoption of incorporated arrangements Emphasis on location preparing Growth Opportunities CEO 360 Vision CEO 360 Vision Industrial administrations is required to shape new plans of action of major modern merchants Industrial sellers are endeavoring to extend their administration portfolio to be perceived as an administration arrangement supplier Industrial sellers are relied upon to be secure administration focuses as near to their clients as could be allowed Competitive Landscape End-clients Perception of Services & Opportunities for Vendors Snapshot of the Industrial Services Market Major administration suppliers Market Share Industrial Vendors OEM More than 3/fourth of the worldwide mechanical administrations showcase in 2013 Service Companies EPC
6. 6 Market Overview—Drivers and Restraints (Current and Future) Denotes long haul impactDenotes flow sway DriversRestraints Increasing accentuation on enhanced resource usage Greater specialized unpredictability of introduced hardware Standardization of cost and quality crosswise over makers Conservative personality set prompts moderate innovation adoptionReduction in greenfield speculations Increased rivalry from minimal effort administration organizations Industrial Services Market: Key Drivers and Restraints, Europe, 2013–2018
7. 7 Market Overview—Key Trends Market Trends Increased end- client concentrate on building longer administration contracts Increased end- client outsourcing Proliferation of non-bona fide extra parts Maintenance Manager of a Global Pulp and Paper Company “Everything to do with item upkeep is outsourced either to hardware makers or neighborhood administration suppliers.” Factory Manager of a Global Food & Beverage Company “Nature of administration is the most critical figure the sustenance and refreshment industry. On the off chance that a child kicks the bucket anyplace on the planet because of our item, that future the end of our organization. In this way, we like to secure long administration contracts.” Industrial sellers ought to profit by the expanded end-client outsourcing of upkeep and administration prerequisites and the necessity for stretched out administration contracts to fabricate dependable associations with their customers.
8. 8 Market Analysis 25.3% 8.3% 28.9% 7.3% 5.6% 5.8% 18.8% Pumps Valves Compressors Electric Motors Electric Drives Industrial Gearboxes Industrial Automation 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 2013 2018 Revenue(€Billion) Year Industrial Services Market: Percent Revenue Forecast by Product Type, Europe, 2013 Industrial Services Market: Revenue Forecast, Europe, 2010–2018 CAGR = 5.7%