Apply today: http://www.bwalk.com/en-CA/About/JobOpportunities
We are Canada’s friendliest public owner/operator of multi-family rental Communities. We have 222 properties in 4 provinces totaling 35,277 rental units with over 1,600 employees. Boardwalk Rental Communities is currently looking for Maintenance Associates to join our expanding team all across Canada.
Our Mission Statement serves as our guide to the way we, as Associates, act, work, and serve our Residents and that is:
“to serve and provide our residents with quality rental communities”.
Our Golden Rule is:
“treat others, including staff and Customers, as you like to be treated”.
“Integrity, Teamwork, Customer Service, Social Responsibility, and our Associates.”
• Group Health & Dental Plan
• Group RRSP Matching
• Associate Change a Life Benefit Excursion
• Paid Associate Training & Development
• Paternity/Maternity Leave Top-Up
• Compassionate Care Top-Up
• Generous Vacation & Grace Days
• Vacation Purchase Plan
• Charitable Donation Matching
• Chairman’s Scholarship
• Fitness Reimbursement
• New Associate Referral Bonus Program
• Discounted Movie Tickets
• Rental Discounts
• Rainbow of Hope Foundation
• Retiree Rental Discount
• And so much more!
Are you curious about what your working environment might look like? Boardwalk Rental Communities makes a great place to work by embracing the following:
• Working together in a team environment of mutual respect, trust and honesty from all Associates and Customers
• Serve our Customers’ need for an affordable, quality, carefree and well-kept home
• Maintain building exteriors and landscaping, thereby increasing “curb appeal”; have well-kept common areas and ensure our homes are clean and well-maintained
• Maintain a balance between our Customers, Associates, shareholders, community and families
• Nurture and promote a learning environment where Associates’ skills and capabilities grow with the company and Customers’ needs, constantly evolving and improving on the definition of “carefree living”
• Provide access to the latest tools and technology
Join our Team today by applying online at
Like us on Facebook